Gas leak in Thane causes panic, locals complain of burning sensation in eyes
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

mid-day
2 months ago

Gas leak in Thane causes panic, locals complain of burning sensation in eyes

Locals on Saket Road in Thane suffered a burning sensation in their eyes, late last night, due to thionyl chloride leakage from a truck carrying eight drums of the gas. Sources said the incident took place around 10.30 pm near Kalwa bridge. No major injury

Read on the original site


Meghalaya NCP chief removed

- business-standard

PTI highlights at 8 p.m.

- business-standard

TV journalist dies in mishap

- business-standard

Hong Kong Hang Seng gains 0.2%

- business-standard

BPCL, PNB enter quarter finals

- business-standard
Hashtags:   

Gas

 | 

leak

 | 

Thane

 | 

causes

 | 

panic

 | 

locals

 | 

complain

 | 

burning

 | 

sensation

 |