Two die of electric shock in AP
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Blood donation camp held

- news.statetimes.in

Most Popular (a week)

business-standard
4 months ago

Two die of electric shock in AP

Two persons, including a woman, died of electric shock at a village in the district, police said today. The 53-year-old woman accidentally stepped on a live wire at Nilagiri farm at Chakivalasa village last night, Bhogapuram sub-inspector U Magesh said.

Read on the original site


Coconut Oil Rs.20,300/-,

- business-standard

Market registers modest losses

- business-standard
Hashtags:   

Two

 | 

die

 | 

electric

 | 

shock

 |